All bookings include
- Exclusive rental of the house - Self catering accommodation
- Our house manager will meet you on arrival, he will take you on a short tour of the medina and will be your point of contact, should you need him during your stay.
- Regular cleaning by our housekeeper
- Complimentary tea, coffee, water and milk for your arrival at the house.
- The initial load of firewood - additional firewood can be arranged on request at an additional cost.
- There is a selection of books & DVD’s (for those who bring their laptop) We do not have a TV in the house.
- Towels are provided (please supply your own beach towels)
- There is also an information pack with a restaurant guide
- There is a phone in the house for your use if you want to reserve any of the above, plus wireless internet access if you bring a laptop. Whilst internet usage shouldn’t be a problem, there are, from time to time, power outages which may cause the internet to go down for a period.